View Single Post

Old 11-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Similar situation for me. They called me and moved up my appointment one day from 4 PM to 3 PM and when I arrived there were 11 other people waiting. Got in to see the Dr at 5 PM sharp. They never follow thru with any changes or orders for new equipment.

At my delayed visit when my turn came up more people had come in and the place was packed & the girl behind the counter was speaking abnormally loud to tell me I owed them money. I asked for what and could they produce a bill or did they mail one to me and I swear she said we don't mail out bills. I'm thinking what am I The Amazing Kreskin? She even got louder, uncharacteristically I sat down quietly and explained everything to the Doctor who I found to be excellent. His nighttime Sleep Study staff is top drawer A #1. The daytime staff is horrendous.

I put the entire story together and notified UHC just to have it on record and then moved to Dr. Diaz in Leesburg which is fine with me as long as they just treat me good.

I think I'm not certain that the Ballingit team is a made up of a lot of family members and everyone wants to be the Chief, not enough Indians. What a clown operation I feel bad for the OP. Try Dr. Diaz, I've only been there twice but the future looks good to me.