View Single Post

Old 11-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Default Plantar Fasciitis

I have had Plantar Fasciitis for many months. I have gone to a podiatrist twice for a shot and although it helped a little it is only a short fix. He recommended physical therapy but unfortunately his physical therapist only works 8 to 4 and I work 9 to 5 daily. I spent almost $400.00 on shoes that he recommended with no remorse as they are wonderful but they are not curing on ailment. I ice and stretch and do all the things to try to make my foot better. While looking for any solution I received an email from Groupon which I haven't used for years. I found a foot spa and decided to try it. I went for a one hour "foot reflexology"...this young girl was ruthless..she worked my feet for 45 minutes and then did an awesome message over my clothes for 15 minutes. I have not had any pain since...woke up the next morning which was Thu with no pain ( knock on wood)...I signed up for the 4 month club the price is less then my copay for physical therapy...I highly recommend this place and their hours are great...taichispa.com