View Single Post

Old 11-13-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Egner's does mine and they do not. The windows when dry look like they were separately cleaned.
That is why I asked. Just used Egners for first time and they did not of course.... windows are a spotted mess, white spots and streaks all over. To say nothing of the damage to the koi pond..... light pulled out of ground and broken, rocks knocked down from the guy climbing over the waterfall. A supervisor came out to inspect and informed me that the spots and streaks on the windows were from frogs/toads jumping around on the siding then onto the windows with the powder from oxidation on the vinyl getting onto their feet..... that's a lot of toads in 2 days..... and never had the problem with the people who cleaned the house for the 17 yrs before this...... and, of course, no mention for compensation for the light fixture in the pond (replaced to the tune of $69/pc by Touch of Paradise). Oh, well.... we live and learn..... never again....... and I don't understand because I went with Egners from the recommendations here on TOTV.