View Single Post

Old 11-13-2018, 09:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The answer I got before from Mrs. Abby is a disappointing answer but NOTHING but an answer nevertheless. It takes intensive planning to come up with the perfect hierarchy for our NOTHING thing. We need a recruitment department. There is a lot to consider. We need NOTHING but cooperation.

We couldn't put together a trip to an Island to help out Mary Ann before she got sick. Outta respect I backed of teasing her.

A woman can have a plumbers crack up as noted by subsequent proof. Women can tuck their sweater in their pants. Also, does anyone have a pocket protector? This info is important to place the people in the correct spot.

Let's see what we come up with. I gotta come up with something great for Tal. My longtime friend and Confidante. People from Canada who are Migratory are eligible as is everyone. Only one person need not apply. Remember to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer! OK It, The Thing can be considered also. NOTHING BUT FUN.
Sorry, Nucky, I never like to disappoint anyone and certainly would never want to disappoint you. I guess that NOTHING but throws me off your list of prospects.