View Single Post

Old 11-27-2018, 02:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Hey CW maybe she was the one on the MMP from the other day????
There was a quite beautiful blonde who would almost always smile at me at Doggie Doo Run Run. She was studying to pass her Medical Boards for Physical Therapy. And exercising her two pooches. She passed her boards and got a good job up in PA. She seemed to know something about me that some others have not figured out just yet.

She seemed a little too young for me though. That is why I did not do anything about all those very nice smiles she had for me other than just say hello and see how she was doing with her studies. My blonde nurse friend talked to her quite a bit more. The blonde nurse friend is around but just a friend. I doubt if she bothers reading Talk of the Villages even though I have asked her to take a look on occasion.

And got a beaming smile from a former U of MN student who had transferred to a different Minnesota school to study biochemistry . This was in 2013 or so and she was the grand daughter of a friend at Doggie Doo Run Run. She also seemed to have caught onto something. And this was in 2013!!!

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-27-2018 at 02:49 PM.