View Single Post

Old 11-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to newgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyz View Post
Hi......
My name is Melissa and I am a single 60 year young woman moving to the villages on Wednesday! I’m scared but excited for my new life! I still will be working as a consultant for a major cruise line so unfortunately not fully retired. I would welcome any help from some fellow singles to show me around and get me acclimated to this “Single World” here! It’s very scary coming here alone!
Appreciate any support!
Melissa
Hi!
I have been going back and forth from Mi the last year and just bought a home in The Villages 4 months ago. It is harder to meet single people in our age group,( especially being a single woman sadly) most activities are geared to couples and older singles ie: baby boomers, sumpter singles etc.. I am thinking about starting a singles group under say 65 or start a branch off of South of Sixty ( great group but also most are couples ) to connect with others who are looking to start our lives here in The Villages..and make lifetime friends . Contact me if you are looking for a new friend, or interested in getting a new group started. My email if joysell@aol.com I would like to find others close to my age to explore my new hometown with.