View Single Post

Old 12-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Default Need Air Conditioning Help!

Update:

I would like to start by thanking everyone who has replied with information and/or recommendations on how to solve this issue. I ended up having multiple contractors come to the house, hence the delay in response, and was even quoted on a new system!

Fortunately, my last call turned out to be the right one- The Air Conditioning and Heating Wizards, run by Kevin, were able to come and fix the problem. After searching through the forum here and Google, I decided to give them a call. That decision ended up saving me thousands of dollars.

Kevin said this was not the first call like this he had received and quickly diagnosed the problem having to do with the air ducts themselves. Hundreds, not thousands, later and the problem has finally been fixed.

I would recommend Kevin and his services one-thousand times over!

Hello,

I am in desperate need of some assistance with the air conditioning system in my house.

For some reason my bedroom is several degrees warmer than the rest of my house. With the colder weather we have been experience I haven't minded it so much. However, now that we are getting warmer days intermittently mixed in it is becoming extra apparent the difference in temperature.

I've had someone take a look at it and claim that I need an entire new duct system??

I was hoping someone can help me before I spend thousands of dollars to fix one room.

Best,

Steve

Last edited by Steve.B; 12-26-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Problem solved!