View Single Post

Old 12-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I am so upset with a Realtor this very minute and would like to, to, to, well you know. I'm trying to stay cool because it just doesn't matter. Life goes on.

You pick a top producer and they short change you so they put numbers up on the board for THEMSELVES, You use some of the other ones and its a 50/50 shot that you can get involved with a listing machine with no intention of doing any of the grunt work to sell your house. I have had 4 different realtors in about three years and only one of them has proven to not be a snake with legs. God Help people who don't really know what's going on. I'm heated now so I think I'll leave it at that and if and when I get ready to go again, probably after the holidays I'm going to give it to someone I can trust thoroughly to be honest, kind, and do the right thing at every turn, ME.

To the OP. Consider tape recording your discussion with any realtor. I will find out the law and follow it if I don't sell it myself. I would lean towards an MLS agent from the middle of the pack or put yourself in the driver's seat by properly pricing your home and cleaning it within an inch of its life and go for it. Good Luck.