View Single Post

Old 12-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Nucky is full of NOTHING. NOTHING but rage. All I want from a realtor is a fair shake and to listen. LISTEN TO ME. I'm not a jerk but I do thing certain ways and when I'm face to face and we come up with a plan I NOTHING but expect the plan to be stuck to. It wasn't someone edged me out by crumbs and my person didn't represent me properly. I typed up my way around a close dollar negotiation and the letter I prepared wasn't transmitted to the seller.

You know what uncustomarily I'm gonna shut up now and go to sleepie pie and think happy thoughts. After all, I do live here already, that's the biggest thing to be grateful for.

The listing agent sold the house so they got a double bubble. (Two Commissions) A grand slam for them and we're left sitting on the bench. Historically when things like this happen the next house blows away the one you lost. Normally I don't even care but of course, I really wanted this one.

If they called up tomorrow and said the buyer who won today changed their mind and I could have it guess what? Eat it. I wouldn't give either realtor the sweat off a grape. I'm not overreacting my team screwed up. Onward and upward.

Constipation Trail Phoey. I coulda been having a ball with yous instead but NOOOOOOOOOO!

I REALLY ENDED UP WITH NOTHING!