View Single Post

Old 12-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Today will be the day NOTHING hits 200,000. I would have bet on this day a week or so ago, but what's the use? How many dinners can one win without feeling like they are taking advantage of another?

Today is Friday, December 7th. Back to the restaurant but this time with friends. Everybody wants to go there, over and over........extensive menu, a full page of gluten free items which I hear has been a big hit, and appetizers and desserts to die for. Beer and wine available as well.They also currently have holiday cookies, some wrapped for gift giving from a New York bakery. Thanks to a special someone who purchased some for us as a gift.They were out of this world yummy! Being with cousins and friends has been NOTHING but good for my soul.

Sorry, Nucky, to hear about your situation. Somebody has a better plan for you. I'm sure of it.
Feel bad for Nucky. Greed is often a wrench in the works of our well made plans. NOTHING but disappointing.

Glad you had a great time at this restaurant, Abby10.

We seem to go to Bonefish a lot whenever we have company. Used to go to Katie Belles and sometimes the Cattle Ranch when they had Katies on the bottom and Cattle Ranch on the top but they changed all that. GREED again probably.

I had a friend who used to complain a lot about the ceilings being too low at Bonefish but could really never figure out what she was talking about nor could the rest of the old gang that used to hang out around this woman and her antics. Never a dull moment around her. Unfortunately most of these people have passed or moved away from the Villages so that their families can see a lot more of them than they did when they lived here in the Villages.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-07-2018 at 08:56 AM.