View Single Post

Old 12-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Even if we move there in five years I'll still have 5 years until I can get Medicare. That will be taken care of with the difference in what we sell our house for here and what we pay for a house there. No way I'm getting a job there. Mrs. K on the other hand.. Not sure if she can stay away from nursing. She says she can but I'm not sure. I can see her going per diem at one of the hospitals there just to stay busy. She's not good at doing NOTHING. .

As far as traveling, I can't imagine losing that passion. Still way too many places we want to see.
K, all I can say is we have NOTHING but a lot to talk about. So for now just get your as..... I mean butt down there and get your feet wet. It may or may not be life changing for both of you but it is for many. And I'm sure we can share some info with you that may be helpful on what we've been doing healthcare-wise, etc. First things first, you have to see if you have a change in the level of your passions. I agree with fw about the travel thing as have others I've talked to about that. But it is an individual thing and only you can decide.

I know there are other things to consider too. No pressure intended here but if it's not already obvious, we want you there.