View Single Post

Old 12-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
I’m back …

Thank you to all you sweet Nothings who wished me well and held me in your thoughts.

The news was not what I hoped for, however, as far as results, inconclusive trumps positive so I continue to be in excellent spirits. Another field trip is scheduled for early March.

My “hip” consult is mid-January so I have something very positive (I think) to look forward to.

In the meantime, to bucket lists and friendships and warm, tender nothing moments.
If your Spirits are "UP" Then my Spirits have been NOTHING UP lifted by you. The entire site was down for quite some time yesterday so you didn't miss NOTHING.

I saw a shirt yesterday and it said I already had a Heart, a Brain & Courage so the Wizard gave me a new Hip! I think Amazon is going to have a sale the day after Christmas on shiny new Hippies!

My world is small Mrs. BK. Tell me your impression of the Tampa area and compare it to The Villages. I went down there to go to Shooters World and really didn't look around too much I just wanted to get back here.

So happy to hear from you, glad yous are back safely!