View Single Post

Old 12-12-2018, 10:52 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I am grateful to be made aware of this. I have tried every blade that is advertised by every company and this seems to work the best but is more expensive for sure. I'm still going to stick with it. Unbelievable, why wouldn't they say a percentage when they advertise how much their product is made here. You have to have eyes in the back of your head. Can't trust anyone.

I broke down on buying my car from an American Company after being true blue for over 30 years. This is not the way I was raised. American was the only way to go but 10 year 100,000-mile warranty VS. 5-year 50,000-mile warranty makes it a no-brainer and kick in zero interest on the foreign car, PLEASE.

Everyone has their own line as far as buying or consuming something foreign. Our Teamster insisted on all the ingredients to make concrete be from the U.S.A. When Cement was imported from Greece they actually thought about stopping deliveries. There was a shortage of cement the Cement Mills in the U.S.A. couldn't keep up with demand. They took two days off then got back to work. Sometimes it just makes sense. IMHO.

My intentions are always good. Thank's Mrs. FW.
My husband used to use Gillette also but tried the new Harry's Blades that they sell in Walmart and actually liked them better and they are cheaper. They are made in Germany.