View Single Post

Old 12-13-2018, 10:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I love my hobby but pay in more ways than one to do it. And it is NOTHING but helping people and I do not have to sit in a meeting every two or three days and butt heads with others like at places I have worked in MN and CA. Even though Information Access Company had some really enjoyable meetings as these were nice people for the most part. A hippie who once worked for Rolling Stone and a ex Catholic priest along with a SF folk singer, the manager and a nice lady along with me. I do see the SF folk singer online and wonder what she makes of my little hobby. It has gotten very hard to ignore wherever you live in the United States which is just marvelous. All the seeds I put out in the past 28 years are starting to really blossom in spectacular ways. Of course, this could just me all in my imagination. My four degrees have worked a lot in getting it connected with various institutions and Facebook has been a godsend and I do not have to bother with all the University in-fighting. Law schools are even worse IMHO.
Well, good for you, Tal. If it makes you happy and feeling useful than NOTHING else really matters. What more can one ask for?