View Single Post

Old 12-14-2018, 04:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,743 Times in 5,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
Don, I think you misread my post. I used pack and ship to send my item to Tampa via UPS (not USPS). And, actually, now that I think of it, I went to the UPS Store, not pack and ship. It cost me 12 bucks and change and got there the next day (morning). It was when the store shipped the replacement item back to me via USPS that the issue started. They sent me a tracking number that showed the item was picked up and in the system on the evening of the 11th. The tracking never showed anything new until last night when it said it was in the Lake Mary distribution center. This morning it said it was in the Lady Lake post office and the delivery date was changed from today to tomorrow. Now, just to make it more interesting, it shows the delivery date as today again and the status is out for delivery. So, will be interesting to see if they bother to come out in the slop to actually get it to me today after all.
I don't know what you ordered, but I have found that you can order almost anything on Amazon.com, because most retailers cannot afford to not sell through Amazon. When you return an item purchased through Amazom, they will send you a prepaid shipping label via email, and they will credit your account even before you return it, so you can reorder immediately.