View Single Post

Old 12-15-2018, 02:53 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
When we move, it'll be to our final owned property. After that, it'll be assisted living, a "home," or the grave. I realize moving is a hobby for some of you, but for others, we move when we have to, not when we want to. I don't want to move at all and now that we have to, MY first choice would be the desert, not Florida. But it's not my decision to make so no, I don't have choices. I can either move where my spouse chooses to move, or he says he'll miss me.

I certainly have input into this, but the decision is ultimately his. And so, I'm looking at all possible options so that I am able to be at peace with this process.

To those who criticize me so blatantly here, you can thank yourselves for my attitude.
I respect your deferring to your spouse, but he sounds a bit inflexible at best. As far as the people who criticize you, don't be too concerned, most of them don't mean to be harsh but nuance is hard on the interweb. You will find that the people you meet in TV will be almost universally positive, and if you give it a chance I think you will be glad this is where you landed. Best wishes!