View Single Post

Old 12-19-2018, 09:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
Well after 40 plus years of being a true diehard Buffalo Bills fan I like Vontae Davis retired at halftime today. No more having to go to McCalls to watch a game on Sundays because (unlike stubborn me) the local TV knew not to broadcast the Bill's in the land of the south and the outcome would be the same year after year. I am proud to announce on this day my new team is Jacksonville. Much easier to find on local TV.
I'm beginning to feel the same way about the Patriots. Not that I'm going to root for another team, it's just that I don't know if it's worth it to go to World of Beer to watch the last two games. I seriously doubt that they are going to make it to the Super Bowl this year. I just don't knlow what I'm going to do with my Sunday's now.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.