Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 12-20-2018, 12:28 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning. I think you are misreading what OP said. I'm pretty sure she meant only that the return trip home was a total disaster not the cruise part. A van without identifiable information even a paper sign that it is Yankee Trails, a leaking roof, a door that doesn't work (major safety issue), no air conditioning, 2.5 hours to get home, no apology and no refund or discount? I'd call that a total disaster too.

I agree. We, too, have recently had an excellent experience with YT, but I think the OP has a valid complaint. She was only relating her experience and has a right to do so. I hope she has requested a refund for what sounds like unacceptable service. Don’t give up, OP. Please come back to let us know if YT makes things right.