Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 12-20-2018, 01:48 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning. I think you are misreading what OP said. I'm pretty sure she meant only that the return trip home was a total disaster not the cruise part. A van without identifiable information even a paper sign that it is Yankee Trails, a leaking roof, a door that doesn't work (major safety issue), no air conditioning, 2.5 hours before starting the trip home, no apology and no refund or discount? I'd call that a total disaster too.
Yes exactly. I was referring to our return trip back. I also need to clarify that we drove all over Ft Lauderdale cruiseport for over 2 hours. Back and forth from from ship to the next. Then all the traffic with people leaving the port and the new cruisers coming in.

We owned a business for many years. We know customer service. Yes people do make mistakes but a good business takes ownership for a mishap. Still no call from Ed, and I wrote corporate.