Thread: Flu shot
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonalChoice View Post
No flu shot for me since 25 years ago my husband got the flu shot at work, got the flu, and then passed it on to the entire family. He still has residual effects from that shot. No thanks! I'll take my chances with nature. P.S. I have not had the flu in almost 25 years, knock on wood.
DITTO!
Too many, IMHO, fall for the Big Pharma agenda of having everyone on medications from cradle to grave. I could go into a lengthy diatribe on the efficacy of flu shots here but what's the use? People are going to do what they want anyway and will not be deterred from their closely held beliefs, whether politics, religion or flu shots Most folks are just too lazy or clueless to do their own research. Taking an active part in one's own medical care is paramount to longevity. Anyway, the odds of a flu shot protecting one from a particular strain of the flu is [claimed to be] about 10%. AND, how do you know if you contracted a cold or genuinely had the flu? AND, how do you know (if you didn't have the flu) that it was a flu shot that protected you from contracting it? AND, if you had no shot and contracted the flu, how do you know if the shot could/would have protected you anyway? AND, on and on ad nauseum … now everone line up for his/her flu shot

Fred