View Single Post

Old 12-31-2018, 06:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Are sure about that, Tops?

Those Clovis guys made some pretty good tools. Have you seen all those tools crammed into TV garages because some guy insisted on bringing them. Some of those spearheads look pretty old.

Gotta give Clovis man credit though. Those spearheads are thought by some to be the first American invention.

Ah, man as tool user. Some things are wired in, forever.

Fun fact-- or not --- while on the topic of prehistoric man:

Do you know why when asked, "Booth or table?" in a restaurant, a booth is most often the choice?

Well, it is because we harken back to our cave dwelling days when getting food took up a big part of the day, and was not always easy to find, so we hid with it when we had it.

And now, back to topic, OP.

Boomer Flintstone
Well, I am going to hijack this thread ........ I'm married to the cave dweller ..... always wants a booth, not only a booth but sits on the side where you can see out of the window - need to see the enemy approaching??? If we are at a table, has to sit where he has the most open view of the room. Me, I could care less, booth or table, it's all the same to me - just feed me.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak