View Single Post

Old 01-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

[QUOTE=Brawnwy123;1612161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Daily Run View Post
I went to Tri County Foot and Ankle with pain in my heel. First appointment they took xrays and I paid $40.00 copay. I returned 2 weeks later as I did not get any relief with the exercises that were given to me and I received an injection in my heel and paid $40.00 copay. I just received a bill for $16.80...$15.40 from the first visit and $1.40 for the second as my insurance didn't cover the full amount...really ? I mailed out a check but I think this is crazy...nickel, dimming seniors to death...[/QUO

Hi, yes, here in the villages, we found, the meds and the dentists just look at us as cash cows, sock it to em. IT is really disgusting and there is no help, no one cares, hey, you old folks, pay up and go away. And, another real issue. The med persons all have too many techs, so many PA persons and they simply pass us on and on and it is a major issue, Make an appointment to see a doctor and then it is tech, tech tech. So now, I have written a letter, I take it in, if I am not going to see a doctor, then cancel my appointment, we will see how that works? Good luck. Wish there was a citizens group to generate some leverage against the rip offs here. Keep growing the money tree for all the leeches.
You need to shop for a new doc. I don’t have your issues.