View Single Post

Old 01-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,338 Times in 1,446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
The lots are generally smaller south of 44 and set-backs less making driveways not long enough to park two cars bumper to bumper. Perhaps some of the newer Villages may be different but up to now that is what I observe. Bonds and taxes are generally higher too. That is the new normal as The Villages continues to expand, however, that has been the trend in years past.
That's not true. My driveway is one of the smaller ones and it's 40 ft long, it would be even longer if I didn't have a stretched garage. Taxes are based on the valuation of the home, Fenney rates are no different than any other home in Sumter county and/or within Wildwood. Lake county Pine Hills and Pine Ridge have higher taxes than we have down here as do some of the other villages. Bonds I don't know how to compare but I have no problem with ours. Another nice thing about the lots down here are there are a multitude of retention ponds allowing for more lots on water, also where else can you go to get the selection of Veranda Homes that we have down here.