View Single Post

Old 01-03-2019, 08:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymeister View Post
Your hero did not read Nerd wallet "Best cash back card of 2018" or Bank Tracker "Best Credit Union of 2018" or Credit Cards Tracker "Best flat rate credit card of 2018" .

Call me cynical but is it possible that even Clark Howard, who I admire, is influenced by the affiliate fee that most credit cards offer if someone signs up using their link?
I started this thread on a whim because I was sick of all the trash talk about the new build areas, but I ended up getting some great info from you, thank you for posting.

"Best cash back card of 2019" Discover it® Cash Back Card :

INTRO OFFER: Discover will match ALL the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically. There's no signing up. And no limit to how much is matched. Earn 5 % cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com and more up to the quarterly maximum, each time you activate.Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - automatically.

Redeem cash back any amount, any time. Rewards never expire.Use your rewards at Amazon.com checkout.Receive FREE Social Security number alerts-Discover will monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.No annual fee.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited by Madelaine Amee; 01-03-2019 at 08:18 AM.