» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 10:31 AM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 4,068

IMO I would try to get repair kit and reseal it. The VB screw that's been broken off can be drilled out. Mine was also on the bottom I just used two pair pliers and turned till I could drill it out and un screw it using lots of Penetrating oil. just make sure you hold the valve good before trying to twist anything off.
DIY Repair your Leaky Sillcock (Outside Water Faucet) for under 7.50 and in 15 Minutes - YouTube

Ok, after I researched the type you had and finished my post you all ready fixed it. Good Job another thing IF you replaced the VB just don't break the screw head off, that way you can remove it easily if ever has to be replaced again.
Reply With Quote

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.