View Single Post

Old 01-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
Jersey Mikes Sub Shop @ Trailwinds Plaza is now open. Also, Dollar Tree on 466A, about a half mile past Trailwinds is now open.
Great News, I was in the Jersey Mike's by Target yesterday and Randy the manager is back. You might not know, but he and the manager of Melbourne location switched last June because Randy's wife is from there. Randy is the best guy I've known in a restaurant, I hated when he said he was leaving. He was going to manage the Trailwinds location. All he had time to say was, he didn't like it there and the guy came here didn't like it, so they switched back. He still remembered I ate the regular #3 on white.

Anyway, Randy said the official opening of this Jersey Mike's is Wednesday the 9th, this just a soft opening now to work out all the employees.

Dollar General has been finished for about a month, I was waiting for them to open. I guess they didn't want to open during the holidays. Anyway, some people will say, that's nothing great but I'm very glad we have those two new stores.