View Single Post

Old 01-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilcon View Post
We have flown SW for years, but things are changing. The latest scam is passengers who book one early bird and then save seats for the rest of their group. We also call it the miracle airline, because most of the wheel chair passengers boarding first, without having to show any doctors notes, are usually the first to run off the plane to get their luggage. A miracle!( I apologize to people who really need a wheel chair) We also don't like their pet policy. Too many dogs, cats etc on board and not in carriers. I love animals, but not in planes or restaurants. Nothing like watching a dog take a .... while eating. Time to stop the madness. Sorry, Just my opinion!
Yes, have to agree with you on this one. We have watched people leave their wheel chairs and come back loaded down with food and wait to be boarded first. The REAL PROBLEM with this is that the public lose respect and regard for the people who really do need to be in chairs to navigate through this world. But, there will always be nasty people who take advantage of the disadvantaged.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak