Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
. . . If I know someone is breaking the rules and it impacts my quietude and life style you're darn tootin I'll turn them in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Two Crabby Neighbors and one Dog is One over the Limit! Somebody has to Go! Fight for that Doggie.
Well Nucky you know I always agree with you and I am soooo "live and let live". I also try to be considerate and will blast NEITHER Emimim NOR Turandot NOR Guys and Dolls NOR The soundtrack from Rent NOR CNN News on my lanai.

But put a neighbor dog next to me that barks all day and all night long, day in and day out, I may just become a different person and look for any way that I could silence the animal including reporting the person if they had more than 2. (And I do love dogs and still grieve the loss of our 14-year old Luca.) A constantly barking dog puts my nerves on edge and that's not what I want for my retirement. (Still friends?) . LOL