View Single Post

Old 01-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Well Nucky you know I always agree with you and I am soooo "live and let live". I also try to be considerate and will blast NEITHER Emimim NOR Turandot NOR Guys and Dolls NOR The soundtrack from Rent NOR CNN News on my lanai.

But put a neighbor dog next to me that barks all day and all night long, day in and day out, I may just become a different person and look for any way that I could silence the animal including reporting the person if they had more than 2. (And I do love dogs and still grieve the loss of our 14-year old Luca.) A constantly barking dog puts my nerves on edge and that's not what I want for my retirement. (Still friends?) . LOL

I need to add -- this did not happen in The Villages but back in Brooklyn. And fortunately, the dog owners, who were low life tenants in an absentee landlord house near ours, were evicted after close to a nightmarish year whereby we could not enjoy our beautiful oasis of a yard. And yes we spoke to the owners, we called the landlord, called animal control and did everything short of taking a contract out on them! But they persisted in leaving the poor thing out in their yard 24-7. LOL - Did we celebrate when they finally were gone? You bet we did!