View Single Post

Old 01-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
I called Geico on 1/2 and again on 1/3. They told me I have to wait until they talk to their insured and they have yet to return their calls. Stated that they give them 8 to 10 days to reply. Doesn't matter what the police report says and that the driver received a ticker, they have to talk to their insured. Also found out that he wasn't driving his car, it belongs to someone else so now they have to talk to both of them and neither one has called them back. This tells me something about Geico as well as the driver and owner. Up north when someone hit my son, their at fault driver's insurance company called him within a few hours to set up an inspection.
Does this mean you are upset with Geico? I can't tell from the post. I have Geico insurance and had a rear end fender bender last year and Geico was nothing less than fantastic. They arranged for everything - contacts with the hitter's insurance company, making arrangements for their adjuster to evaluate damages, appointment with body shop, rental car including delivery and pickup, as well as great follow-up to ensure I was happy.