View Single Post

Old 01-10-2019, 08:36 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Is everyone referring to Dr. Sergio Balingit on Hwy 441 in the tan buildings across from TV Hospital and looks like this? He's been my pulmonary doctor since 2015 and have never encountered any of the problems mentioned.

The Villages Florida

Just this year alone, when I had my annual chest cat-scan from the VA in April they didn't find anything of concern. Two weeks later I had a cat-scan for Dr. Balingit which he orders every six months since I have COPD, which he diagnosed three years ago. He found some things he didn't like, and ordered a head to toe pet-scan and then referred me to an ioconologist at Florida Cancer Center. They diagnosed me with non-hodgkins lymphoma and removed three bumps under my left armpit. If I had only relied on the VA for my health care, I would probably be dead now. I appreciate everything Dr. Balingit has done for me.
Same here. I found the doctor to be very kind, empathetic and caring. He did my biopsies, etc. The staff has something to be desired for sure, tho. I'm sorry for him. He is a nice man, I believe, being taken advantage of. Someone needs to get in there and run that office for him.