View Single Post

Old 01-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Many many more than one good person was driven out of TOTV dues to the political forum.

My memories of the political forum will always date back to the beginning. If you knew some of the reasons posters used to repel other posters for, no matter whether the agree "politically" or not, you would be shocked. So minor compared to the last go-round (improper link, not sufficient data, etc.)

Different world now, I support TOTV and the move.
I hear you and I understand and like hearing the point of view of the real pioneers of this operation. Like you I know of more than one person who bailed out. The one I spoke of offered me the funds to actually make the move down here when it appeared my sale in N.J. was going south. Of course, I declined but it is just amazing that someone would make an offer like that. Once in a lifetime and then see that person get ripped to shreds on here. I don't think that's what was intended when this Thread was started. A real shame. Bravo for someone having the guts to stop the random beatings. Not an easy business decision I'm sure but it turned out to be pure Gold.