View Single Post

Old 01-11-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
There is a brick street, I think called Marsh View where there are some great lots, the good ones are already sold and they were $259,000 possibly higher as I don't know if I saw the prices before any were sold. There were still a few at $200/229,000 the last time I looked. It's going to be a beautiful street when built out but a little too close to the Turnpike for that much money. That area is also going to be very busy with the pitch & putt to the west and the Rec. center, softball fields, etc. to the east along with the shopping plaza out front, I can see lots of traffic in there but that entire area is going to be beautiful and full of nature.
Right, they built a small "boutique" area over there and used brick pavers for the street instead of asphalt. I believe that is (will be) the only area down here, so far, that will have Premier homes. Things are moving along. When I first moved in in May, you couldn't drive past Desoto and they were not yet even selling lots in McClure.

Don't know if you've been down there yet or not, Vintage, but one issue I foresee is where they have the new golf cart path, that goes to the new tunnels, comes back into McClure and dumps all of the traffic onto Corbin at the gate at CR501 right where the guest and resident car lanes enter and merge into a single lane. That single lane will have to be shared by cars entering and carts all the way to the stop sign at Fenney Way with no golf cart lane on the side. Unless something different is in the plan that is not visible to us yet, this will be a mess and really makes no sense because there is a golf cart lane on the opposite side that goes down towards the gate and the new trail.