View Single Post

Old 01-13-2019, 08:30 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
Thanks for another great video.

Some comments:
  • Your text about the River Bend Rec Center caused me to look closely at it. I think it IS "another new concept" because there is no pool.
  • "Can't help but wonder what will go in next to shooters World." It will be a small plaza for retail/commercial/office.
River Bend is scheduled to have a pool and a "Splash Pad" according to the plans on file. Also scheduled is fire pit, a pavilion,and some "play equipment" (see first picture). My comment was concerning the overall layout of the River Bend area, the tennis and pickelball courts are slightly separated, the freeform pool, there are more amenities present, and the building is larger - 11,000 sqft, vs the usual 9,200+/- sqft. for a VRC, See second picture for area layout.

Obviously it will be some sort of retail/commercial/office space, what is planned if anything is unknown and will there be any connection to the possible future retail.commercial/office space that you occupy the 18 acres north of Shooter's World that was hotly contested at last weeks Wildwood zoning meeting.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	116 2019-01-13 19.59.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	78157   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	114 2019-01-13 19.52.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	78158  
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776