Thread: Proud parents?
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2019, 03:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,181 Times in 835 Posts

I am back with a retraction. I now no longer am convinced that the students were malicious. I have watched an almost 2 hour video which should be available here Wherein you will see a five person group of "Hebrew Israelites" who are sharing their world view loudly with the passersby in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Their message is filled with anti-gay venom and they are verbally attacking the students, calling them names and challenging them. Into the space between these five and the students came the Native Americans who are then surrounded by the students. The students are whooping and clapping, hard to tell if along with the drummer or teasing him. This begins at about the one hour ten minute mark. I can't hear anyone yelling build the wall in this video, perhaps it is in others, perhaps not. I don't see the point at which the drummer leaves the group as he is not the focus of the video. So while I maintain my post about the nature of many of the kids in the Cincinnati area Catholic [and "Christian"] high schools, I am no longer confidant that this episode is evidence of anything except that the "Hebrew Israelites" have a dangerous message of hate, and have amazing vocal tolerance. I would be completely hoarse after that much yelling.