View Single Post

Old 01-20-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
This is something I wish I'd written down but didn't. I know there are "urgent cares and then there are urgent cares" in our area. I've gone to Paramount in the past but it seems that someone mentioned there is one that's affiliated with TVRH. Is that correct?? I thought I'd read somewhere that there's one in Brownwood that's good. Is that in the strip mall where the Butter Bean restaurant used to be?? We may need one today and I want it to be somewhere that the majority of folks recommend. I don't know how to do a search on this site for former conversations re: this.
I just went to the Minute Clinic in CVS on 466 this morning (Sunday). Was able to reserve an appointment time online beforehand. Whole appt/wait time was less than 1/2 hour. They treat minor medical problems and injuries (like your PCP would do if they were open). I was able to pick up my prescription at the pharmacy. My copay was $5 plus a separate charge for a lab test. Personnel were competent, friendly, helpful. I will go back.

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages