View Single Post

Old 01-23-2019, 10:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
This annoys me as well, especially since I drive 466A so much. It's even the law in Florida since last year, 'The right land is for driving, the left lane is for passing', end of story.

Drivers must think, I'm turning left into Colony in 4 miles, so I better be in the left lane, or I'm turning left onto Powell Rd in 3 miles so I need to be in the left lane. No you don't, a lane change can be accomplished further down the road, it's part of driving and navigating a car.

PS - I'm annoyed at people who insist on smoking on the perimeter of the squares, especially LSL. I was a chain smoker for 35 years but quit 12 years ago. So, I'm not crazy about smokers, especially ones at our age, and I never thought I would be able to quit. I can highly recommend the drug Chantax, as shown on TV by actor Ray Liotta, it really works. I quit in 5 days after smoking over 2 packs a day from 1971 to 2006. It doesn't contain nicotine like gum and patches, it works on the sensors in the brain that crave nicotine. So if you want to quit, this product has been proven to work better than any other. You'll need a prescription from your doctor.
I don't think they insisted on smoking there. They are told to smoke there by the rules. They are only following the rules like everyone should. If we don't like it and I don't, the rules need to be changed. I started smoking a few years before you and quit about the same time as you. (good for us) Better late than never.

Won't be long and we'll be reading about recreational use of "Grass" on the Squares and people driving thru the flower beds in the roundabouts. That will help City Fire's P.R.