View Single Post

Old 01-27-2019, 06:06 PM
Veteran member
Default Permanent makeup

I've seen numerous threads with questions and recommendations about permanent makeup. I wanted to share my experience if anyone is looking for a recommendation.
After reading about Shari and others in TV, I decided to go outside the bubble. I don't want to book 3 months out, and I don't want to pay the (what I consider to be) exorbitant prices (($400-450) charged in the bubble.
I did my research. THOROUGHLY. Found a place in Inverness that had fantastic reviews for brows and eyeliner. I went with eyeliner, still may do brows...
I called on Monday, got in TODAY. Price was $225 for upper and lower eyeliner. That price includes the follow up in 3 weeks to darken and thicken.
FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE.
They know their stuff and I'm VERY pleased.
If you are considering brows or eyeliner, check with Absolutely You in Inverness. Marty and Gwen have been doing this for a long time. They even post their health inspection reports on their FB page.
I'll follow up on this review after my second visit, but I'm so loving that I had 2 people who had theirs done here compliment me within 4 hours of having it done. They said they wished they'd gone there.