View Single Post

Old 01-28-2019, 04:43 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Care

[QUOTE=NotGolfer;1615785]This is something I wish I'd written down but didn't. I know there are "urgent cares and then there are urgent cares" in our area. I've gone to Paramount in the past but it seems that someone mentioned there is one that's affiliated with TVRH. Is that correct?? I thought I'd read somewhere that
Response, from Brawney123

At this time, I can only tell you my experience. The Villages Hospital on 441, Spanish Springs, the Emergency Room is the most &%$%&&*(((( up place imaginable. They almost killed my wife and then at the place they call the hospital, had her for 6 days and it was the most DISORGANIZED AND terrible event medically we can imagine.
There is another emergency care on 466 east near Rolling Acres road. There is the Hospital in Leesburg. Will know more later, but WOULD NOT GO TO THE VILLAGES HOSPITAL, IN SPANISH SPRINGS, ON 441. 411 Urgent care on Old Camp road, near Sumter landing is OK. Check them out and get their hours and be prepared because when it is an emergency, then you need to go and not be confused. Another item, the EMT units do not come out first, they use FIRST RESPONDERS,!!!!!! THE FIRE DEPT. We are so disgusted with so much of this unknown crap and poorly defined and lack of qualified people. in the loop. On this site, you can private message to me, to talk more.