View Single Post

Old 01-30-2019, 11:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verranzano1 View Post
New to this forum. I have been to the Villages numerous times I have a few friends there that love it. I am in a different situation then them. I am a single woman in my late 50’s and every time I go down there I am noticing that the majority of folks are quite a bit older. Don’t know if I will fit in. My friends have significant others so as for me as far as socializing how would it go? Any feed back would be appreciated. Also I heard the Hospitals and doctors are not the greatest.
The majority of folks are definitely older but there are plenty of people your age.

There is also a singles club and plenty of singles here. You will not have any trouble meeting new people and other singles.

I love my doctor and I've been to the hospital and had a great experience. I understand that the emergency room has some problems, but I usually got to urgent care.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.