Thread: Lopez Legacy
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2019, 09:34 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjeanj View Post
I’ve pretty much moved on from this subject, but will clarify once and definitely move on from this issue.
The What the Health app is an electronic version of the state’s health inspection. I recognize that one must be cautious about the source of information, but direct info from the Health Department seems solid.
Look, the inspectors are simply following a prepared script. So, an employee has a fountain drink in a cup without a lid. That's a violation. Eggs in their shell are sitting above other food in the cooler. That's a violation because who knows, the eggs could just crack all of a sudden. My point is, many of the Code violations you read on line in general amount to nothing. Case in point, if the Legacy violations were that bad, no way would they have been given a clean bill one day after. As to the mouse droppings, mice are EXTREMELY hard to get rid of, especially when they have established a home over a long period of time. Take a look at the previous inspections BEFORE the current owners took over. I fully expect the new owners to do whatever is necessary to make sure the mice are encouraged to relocate elsewhere. As for me, I'm looking forward to returning to the "new" Lopez for a great dining experience!