Thread: Accident
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
Between tee times, class times, appointments, show times and timed activities I find I am more attached to a clock than when I was working. I’m wondering who the folks are that don’t have to be anywhere at a certain time.

I do make sure I leave plenty early. But sometimes I just don’t plan for following someone for miles at 15mph.
Same here.
The "what's your hurry" thing has been so worn out here it's ridiculous. Here's my answer: Maybe I'm in a hurry, maybe not. I have a limited number of minutes, hours, days... left on this earth. I do not care to waste a bunch of them being held up by left lane laggards, people who stop when they don't have a stop sign, and people who travel on 466 in a 45 mph zone side by side doing 30 with nothing ahead of them. If I added up how much of my time they've wasted, I'd probably start honking more.
I won't be on my deathbed saying "I wish I'd driven 30 in a 45 for the last 10 years."
If you aren't capable of driving the speed limit, you should not be behind the wheel.