View Single Post

Old 02-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
I looked at the atomic cart yesterday. Very comfortable and loaded with extras that you wouldn't believe. The only drawback I could see was a max of 80 miles on a single charge, and that was not using any of the accessories, ie: a/c or heat--headlights--power windows--radio, etc. Very reasonable priced, also.
You probably won't get 80 miles. Maybe if you push it, 70 which is PLENTY because how often do you drive that far in a day? When you get home just plug it in. I get (an interpolated) 60-65 WITH HEAT or A/C but only on long enough to just take off the chill with the power windows up. I once pushed it until I had to be towed (duhhh) to see and I got just over 70. Just think, a $120,000 Tesla only gets 300 or so.

The ODOMETER is in Kilometers not miles which most owners don't realize and they didn't mention. So if it says 100 traveled that's really a little over 60 miles. When I bought I was told "someone said they got 150 miles." Even if it was 150KM it was 90 miles and from my experience I doubt that. I put all those statistics in with "car salesman facts."

That being said we absolutely love it. I have had 2 of them. The original coupe (reg AGM batteries) for 18mos and 10,000 miles and now the "Zipper" with lithium.