View Single Post

Old 02-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Veteran member

This whole dog in store, dog in church, dog in movie theater, dog in restaurant, dog in airplane, dog in… is totally out of control. Everyone wants to be PC and are afraid they are violating the ADA so everyone looks the other way. Some dog people, I have a good friend that is one, are completely clueless on the subject. But even my friend acknowledges when it comes to dogs she does not think rationally. A few years ago I got to watch a child bitten on the hand by a non-service dog (german shepard). The aircraft was boarding, the child was seated at the window on left side, the dog was at the window on the right side so child and dog were far apart. The dog literally bolted past his row, past the isle and bit the 6 yo on the hand – blood everywhere. Although it was on my airline, I still offered to be a witness for the mother. At least once a month I see a dog on leash at the airport pee or poop right in the middle of the terminal and the owner keeps walking. I don’t know when the madness will end.