Thread: Aspen Dental
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Platinum member

I had an appointment at Aspen on Wedgewood Ln for 4:30 yesterday. Showed up 5 minutes early and the doors were locked. The hours on the door said they close at 4:00 !!! Called this morning to reschedule and got a lot of lip from the male on the other end of the phone saying how they called 3 times yesterday to notify me of my appointment at 3:30! I told them that I saw the messages and called them back 3 times to confirm or verify the time because my appointment card clearly said 4:30. The 1st time I called, I couldn't get past their phone menu. The 2nd and 3rd times I called both said in a recorded message that the office was closed and gave their operation hours which specifically said they were open. The male to whom I was talking, kept interrupting and wouldn't let me explain, even after politely asking him to be quiet so I could talk. I asked him to just reschedule my appointment and he refused... HE REFUSED! What kind of customer service is this? I said OK and goodbye and hung up. Time to change dentists I guess. Beware as this is the 2nd time I got the run-a-round from them. First time about a year ago when I went for my semi-annual cleaning and check-up that was covered by insurance. They wanted hundreds of dollars ahead of time for who knows what. I said all I wanted was a cleaning and check-up. They refused to clean my teeth. Ended up walking out. Sorry for the rant, but anyone who goes to Aspen Dental should really think twice.