View Single Post

Old 02-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I wonder and am going to find out here not by calling anybody cause I don't do that at all. (Most of the Time) Is there a restriction on the Color a Driveway can be Painted on the Hysterical Side? Just wondering. There is one that is just absolutely AMAZING. It must be a shot at a NEIGHBOR. Trying to upset the peaceful Apple Cart over here. No address was given on Porpoise.

Jazuela, window A/C'S are not allowed in these parts but I don't think you would have any problem with one that is there now. It is not impossible to have a problem but not probable. Keep doing your homework because if you buy something with a mistake it's now your mistake.

That little shack you spoke of is called the Laundry Room or Golf Cart Garage by many of the people I know that have one. Just as a point of interest Patio Villas and some CYV's have the laundry in the garage. You don't do as much laundry here cause Shorts and a T-Shirt takes up way less room in the Washing Machine.

Keep up the good work, No Buyers Remorse and Triple Check anything you here from The Realtor down to a poster like me on TOTV'S. Good Luck. It's great over here I hope things work out for you both.