View Single Post

Old 02-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graspher View Post
Hello everyone - Glen and Marie here.

We lifestyled for a week in July 2018 and did a second lifestyle week this past January. And yes I did three months of research before showing up for our first visit.

All in all we visited 45 homes for sale - went to several rec centers - played pickle ball / billiards / table tennis / cards - visited every town center (several times) - went on every trolly tour - spent several hours woundering down the street of dreams (design center) made friends - travelled everywhere by golf cart.

Life in the bubble is fantastic - looking forward to becoming residents in the near future.

We’ve been houseless for the last 5 years! Currently living on a boat full time (a trawler) spending the off season docked in Lauderdale and the cruising season meandering throughout the Bahamian chain of islands - mostly the Abaco’s and Exumas.

I feel like I know many of the regular posters already as I’ve been following the forum for almost a year.

That’s us - that’s our intro - and you’ll see more of us (mostly me) in future postings.

Be well my friends....ribbit!

What a great first post. Welcome to posting on TOTV.