Thread: Loving It
View Single Post

Old 02-11-2019, 12:17 AM

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, kind words and insights - much appreciated!

Gold Wing nut - I tip my helmet to you and say that I proudly logged 50,000 miles on a two tone blue SE from the 80’s. I closed the motorcycle chapter a few decades ago - but had the memories and adventures from that chapter remain fresh!

Regarding the number of lifestyles - yes, during our first lifestyle we were informed it was a one time deal but they would allow a second modified lifestyle associated with a potential purchase or build.

Sooo....for our second lifestyle we booked our January week’s stay at the LSL hotel this past August. Sometime in November we received a generic email from TV offering us the opportunity for another lifestyle. I will was in shock!

I called in told them we had one already - was not ready to purchase or build but would greatfully accept another opportunity if they were still willing.

Bing - they extended a second opportunity but there are a few perks omitted....no free golf - no free movie pass - no discount at the logo stores. All the main features are provided - lovely house - golf cart - bikes - newspaper - Wi-Fi - gate pass - and rec center pass. The omitted items were no issue at all. TV treated....and continues to treat us.....like royalty. With zero sales pressure!

I read as much as I could find about TV before our first lifestyle. A handful of information was outdated. I kept reading that the supplied golf cart maxed out at 12 mph. Not true - our first cart was brand new and rolled along at 21 mph. The second cart was just as fast. Several statistics were wrong but I can no longer recall which ones.

Regardless - I gathered a boatload of valuable information prior to making our first visit.

For anyone reading this that is going to lifestyle for the first time - don’t worry about the cart!

I’ll be looking for that light real soon Graciegirl!