View Single Post

Old 02-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,958 Times in 2,466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
All I can say is there are very few homes that are in total compliance with all of the rules. Planting in the in the drainage swails, hedges that have turned into walls,raised corner flower beds to close to the property line, to many dogs, yard & lawn ornaments etc. There is never a problem with this until some one person gets turned in and then out comes the troll.
I read through all the restrictions even though some are hard to understand and I am In total compliance.

I also make sure my bushes are foot off the neighbors wall and property line, bushes out front are less than 4 foot tall were they could be vision problem off the street when neighbors pull out driveway or turn at corner. I pressure wash mold off sidewalks, house, walls, and concrete strip out at street. I keep my shrubs trimmed and debris picked up. I don’t play obnoxious loud music or have Harley, I don’t park in the street or leave my car sticking out of my driveway. I can actually get my car in the garage is small CYV garage. I help out neighbors when asked. Basiclly I’m the prefect neighbor hardly seen or heard.