View Single Post

Old 02-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Can you not get through a day without me? Lol - I hope by now you've figured that out for yourself.

Actually, I'm NOTHING but a little mad at you for sending this snow in my direction. Misery loves company, huh? I had to drive an hour to work in it yesterday and then another hour back and today it's still snowing/sleeting or whatever it's doing. Not a lot of accumulation - a few inches maybe - but it's a mess and I don't like ice. I'll take the snow over that any day.

I'm also a little mad at Nucky. I think he NOTHING but told everybody at the pool the other day that he was Abby10....

I'm on the way out the door to run errands. Best time to do shopping - everyone else is afraid to drive in this stuff.
You NOTHING but crack me up Abby, I mentioned no names and didn't react when they figured out the food critics handle on TOTV'S. He was really a good person and kept the Pot Stirred more than its been lately. I miss him even though he boiled my blood sometimes. (Sorry Tal).

If the good ones get fed up well o well whatdoyouendup with? That's Rite! A Big Bucket Of NOTHING and only things that are a Dud for sale to boot!